CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 12, 2012

This Song Gets Me

The Chapman Family is amazing. They have survived the most horrifying realty, which is loosing a child. Yet their story is more then that, since they lost theirs in an accident with their older child at fault. How does one move past that and heal?

I used to think, how can I cope? How can I keep moving forward, when I just want the whole world to pause (so I can have time to deal with this, no interruptions)? Yet that is not the reality we have, I have to find a way to keep going and face each day.

 This song explains so well how I feel and how I need to get through this.

Hope it encourages you as well, to trust that God will be with you through anything...even when you can't wait to have a real hug from Him in person!

I Will Trust You
    Steven Curtis Chapman

I don't even wanna breathe right now 
All I wanna do is close my eyes 
But I don't wanna open them again 
Until I'm standing on the other side
  
I don't even wanna be right now 
I don't wanna think another thought 
And I don't wanna feel this pain I feel  
And right now, pain is all I've got
  It feels like it's all I've got, but I know it's not 
No, I know You're all I've got 
And I will trust You, I'll trust You  
Trust You, God, I will 
Even when I don't understand, even then I will say again  
You are my God, and I will trust You
 
God, I'm longing for the day to come  
When this cloudy glass I'm looking through 
Is shattered in a million pieces  
And finally I can just see You
 
God, You know I believe it's true  
I know I will see You  
But until the day I do
  I will trust You, trust You  
Trust You, God, I will  
Even when I don't understand  
Even then I will say again

  You are my God, and I'll trust You 
And with every breath I take  
And for every day that breaks  
I will trust You  
I will trust You 
And when nothing is making sense 
Even then I will say again

  God, I trust You  
I will trust You  
I know Your heart is good  
I know Your love is strong  
And I know Your plans for me  
Are much better than my own
 
So I will trust You, trust You  
I trust You, God, I do 
Even when I can't see the end  
And I will trust You  
I will trust You, I will  
Even when I don't understand  
Even then I will say again
 
I will trust You, I will trust You, I will   
I know Your heart is good, 
Your love is strong,  
Your plans for me are better than my own  
Yeah, Your heart is good  
Your love is strong  
Your plans for me are better than my own  
And I trust You  
You are my God  
And I will trust You

 




0 comments: