CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How Do I Make It Through?

God is giving me strength and he is using this blog to do it.

Also he is using another blog called 999 Reasons To Laugh at Infertility

Once again their post started my day with a good laugh. If there was an infertility book, here are some title possibilities (these were my faves):


  • We made a baby and my husband wasn’t even in the room.
  • Whodonit? I just murdered my period.
  • I can’t afford fertility treatment but I can afford this bottle of alcohol.
  • My period is three hours late and I feel giddy.
  • My eggs might be cracked but my heart is still hopeful.
  • I might be old and grey before I conceive, but it will happen.

My absolute favorite has to be the 3 hrs late & I feel giddy. lol Been there before and then you are counting every hour after a blessing and you want to call all your friends and tell them you're pregnant. lol

They have another really good one called #631 Everyone has a Baby but you The fertility doctor and the bowl of ice cream were my faves.

Hope your day starts off merry too!



0 comments: