CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Do You Ever Feel...

...Like you're that kid stuck on the merry-go-round and you cannot get off?

That's what I feel like lately. It is exacerbated by all the reminders around me of what I want, and cannot have.
I haven't scrapbooked for awhile, because my scrapbook room has all the kits and papers and stamps that I bought for making baby, and family albums.

It just sucks the creativity juices right out of me!

I miss the days when I had a Stamp Club, where every month I had to do at least 2 cards and prep for a class. It forced me to face my scrapbook room in a positive light. Now that my club is gone, I just feel like burning all the stuff!

I also miss chatting with people. I wish some of them had become friendships, like I imagined they would when I first moved to Calgary. It was part of the reason I started my own business; to meet people.

Now, I talk mostly to friends 1-3 hours away and miss them so much! I wish I could put my house on a truck and move it somewhere close to my friends. I miss morning sanity-keeping coffees and games nights frequently. I miss scrapbooking with my neighbors and friends, who I haven't called since all this crap started (what do I say? I don't want to heap a bunch of depressing crap on them.)

*sigh* Just hanging out on my merry-go-round.

0 comments: