CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sexier Then a Blowfish?


Right now, I feel less sexy then a blow-fish!
 I am bloated, gained a lot of weight (not to mention cellulite), my skin looks horrible, I wear fear and bitterness on my face, and not to mention I am sure my Husband can relate to this picture...I am constantly short with patience lately, so he gets hurt a lot!
All of this trying, has really killed my body shape too. I look more cylindrical now then hour glass and if it wasn't for the fact that each pregnancy makes my boobs larger, I am quite sure it would appear as though my stomache swallowed them!

I am fairly certain that this is adding to my stress. I could be wrong, but the fact that my lips get more action then a garborator does (after each miscarriage), kinda says it all. If I come to your house, and hover over the food like a famine is starting tomorrow...I probably have recently miscarried. Food is my comfort, I am sad to say. Which only adds to my weight from the pregnancies and surgery. 

Please keep the advice of, "well then stop eating" to yourself. it doesn't help here. Obviously I know what I have to do...stop the addiction!

Right now food is my Dr. Phil and I just need to reach the healing stage and stay there. 
So far when I am there we get pregnant and loose the baby, and then I am back to square one. The stages get worse, as every time I end up morning the loss of every child combined. I haven't had the chance to grieve each child completely. Sometimes I just want to give up and sit on the couch, just eating crap all day!



0 comments: