CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 24, 2012

One Day at a Time

The other day a co worker asked me how I get out of bed with all that has happened to me.

Yep, I didn't have an answer.
I just said I don't know, because honestly I don't.
Everyday I am so tempted to hold my husband hostage and just stay in bed. I don't want to eat or drink, just to lay there, till...something, anything better happens.
I know that is absurd to think laying in bed all day will change our circumstances. It won't change the past. Everything that happened to me till this point, well has happened. I can't fix the way my genes came together (too bad), so that doesn't fix why I am infertile. I can't even decide what will happen tomorrow, because it will be whatever it will be anyway.

So how do I get out of bed?
All I can think is that my body has a mind of it's own, and God isn't letting me destroy what can be.
My life isn't dependent on the things that happen to me or what others have done to me, it should just be what it needs to be...
"But now, O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand," ISA 64:8.


God made me for a reason, and He is really trying to show me that in spite of all this mess.
I can't see past all the hurt right now, maybe tomorrow when I get out of bed. :)

0 comments: