CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Walking Dead & I Have Something In Common...

Picture courtesy of The Walking Dead - HBO (this picture is not my own and is not being represented as such. It is property of the Walking Dead TV series and is only being borrowed for this post)


 
Some days I feel like the lady on the right....
Emotionless
Without a purpose
Devoid of true function

I can't 
Think
Speak
Eat
or Sleep

I just feel...Dead

An empty shell of my former self.

Sometimes I don't even know where I am, How I got there or Where I am going.
 I just shuffle through life.

I pray that my whole life won't be like this. That there will be days of pure joy again. That we won't have to suffer anymore loss, and can finally have peace about the past 2 years.

I don't want to be that dead woman, while everyone else is all smiles.
I want to be alive again!
I want peace and closure.
I want answers.
I want...

I choose..
Peace
Life
Joy

I
will
dwell
in the Lord



0 comments: